Nope it comes up when Im compacting folders in OE and it comes wheather OE is
open or I close it, say ok to compacting folders and then the message comes up.
it might be a few seconds after or a few minutes but I can't stand this message
comming up because it doesn't make sense.
SA&G

> From your previous posts, I thought you were getting this message
> when you were trying to compact folders in OE.
> So when does this message come up?  When you start your computer?
> And the message is what?  OE is being used by another program?

>>> for windows maintance offered by Denny Huff in the order given, I