  From: Patti
  To: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2007 11:56 PM
  Subject: [JAWS-Users] Clipboard

  Hey Gang,
  Every time I select something to my clipboard it says do you want to over
ride the clipboard.
  I know it says that when you use windows c, but when you just select
something one time, it doesn't do that anymore.
  What can I do to stop it saying over ride?
  Patti
  when the devil reminds you of your past ... you remind him of his future!
The enemy is toast!  The battle is won!