Hi David
I know it is something to do with Jaws because when Jaws is off it works
perfect, but when Jaws is on it messes up and my screan display is set to 800
by 600 and it's not just 1 website it's every single website that I go to and
have to enter information on e.g. my Name or E-mail address

thanks for keeping trying

from John and guide dog Iris
Contact information:
personal website: http://www.johnathanrichards.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk
Personal E-mail and MSN:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype ID: johnathan.richards
if you wish to join my E-mail group (make_a_friend) then send a blank message
to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
if that doesn't work then E-mail me on the above address given for my personal
E-mail address and I'll add you providing you provide me with the following
information:
Your name, E-mail address that you want to be added on, and if your an adult or
a young person
Calling me:
you can call me as long as you can speak english on:
UK:
07940198072
07934424921
outside UK:
00447940198072
00447934424921
group rules:
1. no swearing
2. no sexual related material
3. All members on the list should be respected
4. no bashing
5. No spamming
6. problems between members must straight away be taken off list
if rules are broken people are barred after the 3rd warning