Yup, that was my fix. Thanks a hole bunch.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Lenny McHugh
  To: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2007 2:51 PM
  Subject: [JAWS-Users] Re: the latest JAWS update

  Hello Andrew, I had the problem about two weeks ago. After a lot of
correspondence with FS support it came to removing some scripts.
  First under jaws options go to manage applications and uncheck outlook
express. Restart jaws and it should work ok. If this is the case go back to
manage applications and remove outlook express or you could just leave it
unchecked.
  Lenny