Will this fix work when trying to read a message too.  I can not get it to read
any of my messages, so had to go back to an earlier version, and I will tell
you now, the older version is acting funny too, but is manageable to work with,
but would like a version that will work with out problems.  I went back to
version 5.1 because that was the one that wasn't giving me any problems, but
now it is acting funny after keeping the latest version on the computer.  I
thought I would just leave it on until there is a fix for the newest version,
but if I can get the new version to work with outlook express both reading and
replying and forwarding messages and just writing new ones I would be happy.
Help if any one can.

Cathy and Pilot Dog Deena, and Retired guide, Copper, both golden retrievers,
Kindness is the language which the deaf can
hear and the blind can see.  ~Mark Twain