From: "VICTORIA VAUGHAN" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2007 9:50 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Tutorial on Microsoft Access

Hi Julie, This is Vicky.  Sorry that it took so long to get back to you!  A
lot has been happening and I needed to be out of town.

However, about the Access tutorials, Yes, I think they still have uce.  They
introduce the Access program and show you what Access can do for you and how
you can tailor it for your needs.

Whenever, their command did not work, I just used the ALT key and looked
through the menus to find a command that sounded like it would do the same
thing.

As I went through the tutorial, I wrote down notes and put in all the
command keystrokes for my own cheetsheet.

I still think it would be valuable to you.

Sincerely Vicky

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Address for the list archives: