From: "Jyrki Voutilainen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2007 2:44 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Misspelled Words, JAWS, Finnish and Smileys

Oh, I am *very* sorry about some misspelled words in my last message, but
I never proofread it. But they could 'look' quite funny when using JAWS
with any synthesizer. But Eloquence with JAWS or some other synthesizer is
a very good proofreader, but only if the language used is supported like
Finnish, for instance. But reading Finnish with American or Brittish
English checked could be too funny to cope with, and that happened me
while doing some Business English exercises for my present school, and I
had to stop working for a while because of un-controlled laughing!

And finally: Should smileys bee used on that list at all, or do they only
make the reading of messages more confusing? Or could they be replaced
with something like <smile> or be totally avoided? But perhaps reading
Finnish with English checked is too funny to describe with any smiley?

Regards,

Jyrki Voutilainen