-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Patti
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2008 8:06 PM
To: Jaws
Subject: [JAWS-Users] New Computer

Hey Gang,
I'm having a problem with this new computer E-Machine.
When I go to a place to fill out something Jaws is saying that the line is
blank, but it isn't. When I do a ctrl right arrow Jaws reads it. What can I
do to fix that?
On this machine it has office 2007. How can I go back to office 2003,
because all my work sheets and documents are in 2003?
Thanks for all your help.
Patti
Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson
afterward.
Vernon Law

11 "

It has removed 1107 spam emails to date.
Get the free SPAMfighter here: http://www.spamfighter.com/len Visit the JAWS
Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
To post to this group, send email to