From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Rose
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2017 3:06 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Weather Underground has changed

Wunderground seems the same, although I can't get the table with temperature
etc. to read right, did it before but computer was repaired and settings
lost.  However Research It is not working which has been the site I use the
most.  I do get annoyed when there is some sort of warning and the forecast
is lost but it is a great place to look a temperature in the morning and
decide to dress accordingly.

Rose Combs