In this case, it's not the research it causing the issue. The mobile site which was m.wund.com is down. So when that happens, it redirects to www.wunderground.com which is the desktop site. The research it feature doesn't know how to interact with the desktop site, which causes it to say that it couldn't find any results. I'm not for sure on this, but I thought FS had a way to program new items into the research it function. Either that or they were going to make a way for this to be done. If they haven't done this, it would be a useful feature to add.

Shane

On 3/10/2017 4:32 PM, Maria Campbell wrote:
ResearchIt sure is losing a lot of its capabilities.

lucky1i...@gmail.com
Faithfulness does not begin with large tasks-if it is not present in small things, it does not exist at all.

On 3/10/2017 3:55 PM, Vicki wrote:
It's not working on the computer here either. Any suggestions for other quick searches on the computer? Could it be that the research feature for weather is having an issue? I know this has happened before.

Vicki

----- Original Message ----- From: "Luis Guerra" <screenrea...@verizon.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2017 4:22 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Weather Underground has changed

Try completely accessible, braille.wunderground.com

On 3/10/2017 3:06 PM, Rose wrote:
Wunderground seems the same, although I can't get the table with temperature etc. to read right, did it before but computer was repaired and settings lost. However Research It is not working which has been the site I use the most. I do get annoyed when there is some sort of warning and the forecast is lost but it is a great place to look a temperature in the morning and
decide to dress accordingly.

Rose Combs