Hi listers, I am experiencing a strange issue windows 8.1 64 JAWS 16.
When the computer boots up, everything works fine, but after it runs for awhile
(an hour aprox), some of the rightside keys start behaving weird.
E.g, the right alt key gets stuck to the control, so if I try to perform an
action with that key, it activates the ctrl +alt function.
The comma (,) and period (.) and question (?) and apostrophy (‘) along with
some of the other keys JAWS says some strange symbols I have no idea what they
are.
This happens in browsers, notepad, ms word and the regular windows apps.
I checked the keyboard settings and haven’t noticed anything out of the
ordinary, and as I said, when the computer boots everything works fine.
Any ideas?
Thanks.