when the upgrade begins jaws announces windows is downloading installation files. are there any prompts like to begin press spacebar or something like that. I would like to upgrade from the upgrade assisstant start it then just go to work and when I come home will it be done!

-----Original Message----- From: David Ferrin
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2017 11:11 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] A Weird Issue.

Probably not, but keep one handy for step two in the process.

-----Original Message----- From: Mike B.
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2017 1:56 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

Howdy Señor Ferrin,

Are you saying then, that the 1st thing to grab, IS NOT, a bleeping hammer?!
LOL  LOL
Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool.  Go Dodgers!
Early to bed, early to rise, keep my iHemorrhoids from being a surprise.
----- Original Message ----- From: David Ferrin