From: Adrian Spratt
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2017 10:40 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] JAWS, MS word, can't access files

Hi. This morning, I can't access files via MS word 2010. I can get to my
list of folders, but when I press enter on a selection, there's no list of
files. Oddly, in one case where the folder has a subfolder, JAWS does detect
it, but not the files within either the main or subfolder.

I can access the files lists with Windows Explorer.

Any ideas?