I tried Clifford's suggestion of turning off the virtual cursor, but
still no joy. And yes, there are situations where I've had better
results than Firefox, but not this time. Nate, I wondered how well
NVDA works with IE  as opposed to Edge. I've used it briefly after
upgrading to Windows 10 but not enough to be really comfortable with
it yet. i'll have a play with this some other time, but today
ultimately decided that a phone order was easier and quicker, lol, so
mission accomplished but still puzzled. Thanks to you both for your

Susan

On 5/16/17, Nate Kile <heavens4r...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Have you tried with Fire Fox? Also, this is a reason to always have two
> browsers as well as screen readers installed such as NVDA, this is
> something
> I drive home to my students.
> HTH

susan