From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Brian Prewitt
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2017 5:18 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Excel 2010 Ribbon Unresponsive On Windows 7 SP! and
JAWS 17 Latest Build

Hi List,

I have someone in my company running the latest build of JAWS 17 on Windows
7 SP1, and the Ribbon in Excel 2010 becomes unresponsive.  This issue has
been going on the last few weeks.  Restarting the computer seems to fix the
issue temporarily.  When I was called to their office, they opened an Excel
document that fetched information from a database.  I attempted to access
the Ribbon with Alt and the arrow keys.  I can access the main tabs but
cannot go down another level into the details of each tab.  They open this
same excel file daily to look at the information generated from the
database.  I saw some add-ins that were running.  So, I disabled them and
restarted.  As of right now, the Ribbon seems to be working ok.  Any idea as
to why this may be happening?

Thanks for your help,

Brian Prewitt

Mississippi Industries for the Blind