From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Tom Fairhurst
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2017 11:13 AM
To: List Jaws
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Selecting Contacts

I am a new JAWS user. Since I started using JAWS 18 with Windows 7 64-Bit Pro,
when I begin typing in the “to” field to search for a contact, I am no longer
given a list of possible contacts from which to choose. I must use the Select
Contacts button to do this. It is only a minor irritation, but why doesn’t the
feature work properly.