From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Tom Fairhurst
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2017 9:37 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Selecting Contacts

    Thanks for your help. I am using Windows Live Mail. I'll keep looking. I
don't find the
Address List Autocomplete setting under Quick Settings using Insert+V.
Unfortunately, this leads me to another issue. The treeview doesn't always
behave reliably, even when the screen is maximized. When arrowing up and
down, some items are skipped. Even when I arrow right and expand the tree
completely, all items are not read. I googled this, and the suggestion was
made to log out and log back into the E-mail account. My problem is that the
address auto complete feature works for me in Window-Eyes but not JAWS.
Thanks again for your help.