I am running Windows 10 Anniversary Edition. I just tried switching to Eliquence and I get the same thing. It seems to be only characters it reads words just fine with both syncs.

Danny

-----Original Message----- From: Mike B.
Sent: Sunday, June 04, 2017 7:14 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Problem with character echo

Hi Danny,

I'm running Windows 7, Pro 64 bit, Jaws 16, & Vocalizer Tom high premium.  I
just installed this vocalizer Tom voice this afternoon, & when changing the
typing echo using, Insert + 2, all typing echo options work as they are
supposed to in all applications.
Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the
----- Original Message ----- From: Danny