From: "Tammy Freitag" <ms.sunflowe...@gmail.com>
To: "jaws-users-list" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2017 12:41
Subject: [JAWS-Users] laptop questions

Hello,
I am looking for opinions about laptop brands.  I know there isn't one
perfect answer to this but I do value the opinions and experiences of
others.  I want to purchase a Windows 10 laptop.  Here are my
questions;
1.  Which brand would you recommend? Why?
2.  What brand would you totally avoid? Why??
3.  Since I use Jaws, would it be better to purchase a system off the
shelf or have one custom built?  I have had them custom built before
because I didn't want all of the games and extra unaccessible programs
taking up space.

These will do for a start.
Thanks for your input!

--
Independence is yours .  Are you willing to reach for it?
Tammy