De: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] En nombre
de Helga Schreiber
Enviado el: sábado, 24 de junio de 2017 02:12 a.m.
Para: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Asunto: Re: [JAWS-Users] grammar checking software

Hi How are you?  I write a lot of papers using JAWS 18 and Microsoft word. I
use word 2016. How can I activate text analyzer? I will really appreciat e it a
lot! I look forward in hearing form you soon. Thanks and God bless!

  Helga Schreiber
Group Moderator

  for the IPad help for the Blind
ipadhelpfortheblind+subscr...@groups.io

Admin of World Wide Friends Text: If you want to chat and make new friends,
feel free to join a WhatsApp group called World Wide Friends Text, where people
with hearing lost and who are blind can freely communicate by text only!
‎Open this link to join my WhatsApp group:
https://chat.whatsapp.com/5yDqxdAPgEJKAhFWlRh13D
Member of the National Federation of the Blind and board member of the Florida
Association of Blind Students http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/fabs_nfbnet.org
expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between
blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not
what holds you back.
Phone: (561) 203-9266
 .

iMessaging Contact: helga.schrei...@hotmail.com

Email: helga.schreibe...@gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever
believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone 7 running IOS 10.3.3