From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Judy
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2017 7:35 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] starting jaws 18 demo

Hi, I took Mike's advice finally and downloaded Jaws 18 demo to see what I
think and to access it when necessary if my current Jaws won't work with a
website. It is on my desktop, but when I hit enter on it it doesn't start.
How do I turn off 14 and start 18 when I want to without interfering with 14 as
my Jaws that starts automatically? Thanks in advance.  Judy & Libby

---
El software de antivirus Avast ha analizado este correo electrónico en busca de
virus.