From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Mike B.
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2017 6:53 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Webvisum

Hi Net bat & Adrian,

The signed version must be installed, which you can downloaded from the
following Blind Bargains page, which also contains installation instructions:

http://www.blindbargains.com/bargains.php?m=15142

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the end
you have to ignore everything, & click I agree.