From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Jim Pursley
Sent: Sunday, July 2, 2017 8:07 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] starting jaws manually

In the JAWS set up wizard you can access jaws from the system tray
(ins/f11), too.
Use whatever hot key combo that you will remember and have not used before.

I use alt/control J for the current one and another letter for a prior one
(I always keep the current version and the prior one).

--

James C. Pursley
Chief Investment Officer