I use Outlook 2010 and the length of a link makes no difference. What will make
a difference is if the link is split.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of LeDon
Sent: Tuesday, July 04, 2017 11:56 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Need To Re-enable Hyperlinks In Outlook E-mail

I haven't been following this thread. So if what I have to say doesn't apply,
then please ignore it. I was having trouble with hyperlinks in my email. I am
using Outlook 10. With some of the hyperlinks that I would get in my email ,
email from AFB, for example,  when I would click on the link it would take me
to a page that would say something like, sorry that link was broken. Or
something like that anyway. But the thing is that that kept happening but not
to all of the email links that I would receive in my email. So I call Microsoft
because one of the emails that they sent me wouldn't work. After some
investigating, the tech found that the problem was that email links were too
long and Outlook 10 couldn't handle emails of that length.  If I would get an
Outlook version that was not so old the email links would work. I found that If
I forwarded my emails to my outlook dot com account and open them in the Mail
app all worked . So I suppose that I will have to update my Outlook 10 to
 a newer release. So, like I said, this might not be what you have been talking
about. But if something like this is happening to others, this is the answer.
Get a later version of Outlook.
Good fourth of July to all of you.