From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of David Whitehead
Sent: Monday, July 03, 2017 3:00 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Need To Re-enable Hyperlinks In Outlook E-mail

Hello; here's just a thought, I'm wondering if Outlook may be disabling the
links because the program thinks they are spam or lead to a phishing
Website,

To access the option for preventing phishing links from functioning, click
the "Junk" button and select "Junk Email Options."

Junk Email Options

Remove the check mark from the box labeled "Disable Links and Other
Functionality in Phishing Messages" to restore your ability to click links.