From: David Ferrin
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Sunday, July 30, 2017 3:09 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] a walk through in downloading and installing jaws
scripts

There are a couple of general tutorials up there on installing such animals.

I'll review what is up there as it has been a while since I have done that.
Most recently I have been considering a tutorial on drive letter view which
is a program for remapping drive letters in the event that such a thing is
required for some reason or another.

I'll admit these things don't occur with as much frequency here lately, but
life does tend to get in the way once in a while.