Hi all. I've just purchased a new laptop which will be running Windows 10. It's
a Leda brand (not sure of the selling, but they're a South Australian company).

I will be running the latest JAWS on it and am wondering if there are any
introductory tips you guys can give me, since I've currently running Windows 7
on my old laptop. I have been saving Jim's tutorials, but have not really
looked at them yet. I really simply need just simple introductory tips - like
dotted points, so I know where to start, since I have not been able to access
training here yet. The waiting list seems quite long.

Thanks.

Kind regards

Michele

PS the man who sold me the laptop will be installing Office 365 on it.