Hi all,

I have a rather strange issue, not greatly disturbing but rather annoying,
and wonder if anyone else had it, or it is a known bug. I usually prefer
working through Braille, using now jaws18 and windows10 creator. Some books
however, I need to read by speech for reason of time. These books are loaded
with footnotes of a multilingual nature. Mr. jaws has a special pleasure in
repeating the preceeding text/paragraph plus footnote twice before
proceeding, apparently feeling I should learn it well, but this is not
necessary. I don't think this is done on my own documents, but really don't
know because it is literature of other scholars I read. I would be
interested if anybody else perceives or knows the reason for this, and
perhaps a cure, if not too tedious.

                                                                Greetings
from Greece and all my support for those among us that live in Los Angeles
and seem to endure some big fires, according to what local media reported.\
here.

                                                                Takis