You could go in to the favorites folder directly in windows explorer and edit the name in there. Also although it has been a while if memory serves you can alphabetize your favorites in IE by hitting the applications key in the list of favorites and choose sort or whatever it is called. Like I said it has been a while.

-----Original Message----- From: Adrian Spratt
Sent: Sunday, September 3, 2017 11:11 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] I E favorites question

Miriam,

When you create a favorite, you're put in an edit field and can do whatever you want with the assigned name. As far as I can tell, you can't edit a favorite's name once you've saved it. So what you could do in this case is delete the existing favorite whose name you want to change and create it all over again. In fact, you don't even need to delete the existing name, but you might get confused if you don't.