From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: Sunday, September 03, 2017 11:12 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] I E favorites question

Miriam,

When you create a favorite, you're put in an edit field and can do whatever
you want with the assigned name. As far as I can tell, you can't edit a
favorite's name once you've saved it. So what you could do in this case is
delete the existing favorite whose name you want to change and create it all
over again. In fact, you don't even need to delete the existing name, but
you might get confused if you don't.