From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of anna vimini
Sent: Wednesday, September 6, 2017 2:37 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Facebook notifications

I know some one on the list told me this already but I can not seem to dlete
the old notifications that I have already read I tried going back to the main
page which does go to zero notifications but when you enter notifications they
are still listed how do you get rid of these notifications?

thanks in advance

---
El software de antivirus Avast ha analizado este correo electrónico en busca de
virus.