you have to press tab to get out of the search box.

-----Original Message----- From: John Fitzgerald
Sent: Sunday, September 24, 2017 7:34 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] bookmarks

I have no clue,  I just tried it again on mine and it won't move out of the
search box.  I can see the drop down below and can't find a key stroke to get
me to the drop down, which has book mark tools, then book mark menu.

Time for me to go, so I'll have to wait until tomorrow to see if someone can
resolve this issue.

TTFN

John Fitzgerald
Muse, Oklahoma