Hey everyone. I don't normally post requests like this, but hopefully this
is alright, and JAWS-related enough in the sense that I do want something
that will, obviously, work well with the screen-reader.

My girlfriend and I were just talking about games we could play. I have an
old braille monopoly board from probably around the late 70s, and we just
played a tense and nail-biting game. I always wanted a Trivial Pursuit game
with all the questions in braille and a tactile board, but as far as I know
that's never been a thing. We decided we both like trivia games, so I was
wondering if anyone here knows about any available for PC? I'm not
necessarily looking for something online, although I suppose that'd be fine
really - just something that the two of us can play here on nights we feel
like staying in. It should be something a sighted person can also easily
play, too, so although I do appreciate for example the RS Games site (no
trivia on there to my knowledge, but I bring it up because it's a
site/client especially geared toward blind players), something with a little
more screen feedback would be cool. I'm willing to shell out a few dollars
for this, but of course we don't need anything too fancy or elaborate - just
something with a good database of questions and answers.

What do you all think?