You can also sign up with your e-mail address.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Randy Barnett
Sent: Sunday, October 1, 2017 1:08 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Trivia game?

How do I play without giving them all my facebook info...
Unauthorized access frame end

main region
100%
main region end
empty banner
empty banner
TriviaCrack frame end
main region end
main region end
Chat (11) Create New Group Options
Button
Trivia Crack will receive: your public profile, friend list and email address.
clickable
#
Continue as Randy
Button