From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Scorpio
Sent: October 16, 2017 6:55 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] saga of the Seagate drive

If this is a case of your drive disappearing and reappearing, this happens
to me also, with my Seagate Expansion drive.  It happens to me often.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with the drive.  There is a work around,
and you only have to unplug it from the computer and plug it back in.

If you choose, simply unplug the electric plug from the back.  This will
shut down the drive and force it to reboot.

The drive will reappear in a few minutes.

To date, I can't find a reason it does this.

Granted, I have not approached Seagate for a solution, but then again, if
they were to tell me the drive was broken, I would give them heck and tell
them where they could put their software.

Scorpio