From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of net bat66
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2017 1:53 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] messages going to the spam folder

why do i have some users emails all going to my gmail spam folder with gmail

and wlm?
i do not have any spam filters and i heven went directly to the gmail web
mail
and told it that these messages are not spam and they still go to the spam
folder.
one poster is not useing the cc or bcc field  either.
with wlm all the messages in these fields go to spam.