To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2017 7:58 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS SMA Upgrades Inquiry

Jerry,

Each time you install a major version of JAWS, one of your upgrades will
disappear. If you install JAWS 18, you will be down to 1 upgrade. When you
install JAWS 2018 you will be down to zero upgrades.

If you never install a JAWS version above 17, you will always have two
upgrades available. However you will not get any upgrades beyond JAWS 2018,
because your SMA allows you two upgrades past your current version of JAWS
17. If you want to go beyond JAWS 2018, I recommend you install both JAWS 18 and JAWS 2018, and contact VFO to purchase a new pair of upgrades. You won't
be able to go beyond JAWS 2018 if you don't purchase any new SMA. And I
suspect that not purchasing new SMA later this year will mean you will pay
big $$$ if/when you finally do upgrade past JAWS 2018.

If this is as clear as mud, call VFO at 800-444-4443 in the U.S. or your
local dealer.

Dave

----- Original Message ----- From: <jyandt.mar...@comcast.net>