Hello. Am wondering about the regular Jaws verses the non tandem could someone please explain? Back in July I got the home edition and would like to download the latest version but which one do I choose? I am not on a work related network firewall and when I did check the home edition on my computer under utilities seems like the tandem section is available. I just want to make sure if I did install Jaws which one would it be cause when looking at the downloads page I see there are two sets being that the first set is the regular version and the second set of files are the non tandem versions. Yes was reading the list someone mentioned more webinars. That would be really nice for us newbies. Plus walk throughs actual demos in doing stuff with jaws all up to date.
Avoid Botox: How To Remove Eye Bags & Wrinkles In 1 Minute
Fit Mom Daily
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/59f8acdf50c1f2cdf0e88st03vuc