Hi. Is anyone else having these problems with JAWS 2018?

Yesterday, I reported  a solution to my problem in Outlook 2010 reading
messages that contain tables. Unfortunately, the fix is working only in some
cases. In most, I'm now finding that messages with tables can't be read. I've
had to revert to JAWS 18 to read them.

With IE11 and JAWS 2018, I lose my place on a webpage each time I go away from
it. It's especially annoying when I'm taking notes and need to switch back and
forth. For this reason also, I've had to revert to JAWS 18.