I have noticed this also.  Another work around to the outlook message is to
shift tab to the subject field then Jaws seems to grab proper focus.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2017 8:35 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] JAWS 2018 and problems reading certain email and
keeping place in IE

Hi. Is anyone else having these problems with JAWS 2018?

Yesterday, I reported  a solution to my problem in Outlook 2010 reading
messages that contain tables. Unfortunately, the fix is working only in some
cases. In most, I'm now finding that messages with tables can't be read.
I've had to revert to JAWS 18 to read them.

With IE11 and JAWS 2018, I lose my place on a webpage each time I go away
from it. It's especially annoying when I'm taking notes and need to switch
back and forth. For this reason also, I've had to revert to JAWS 18.