From: John Fitzgerald
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2017 9:46 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Word 2010 Save Document Keystroke Not Working

Mike,

Sorry,  I meant Word not Outlook.  I typed Outlook because I'm currently
having issues with my second Gmail account only retrieving messages once a
day.

I would be very interested in what you find.

John Fitzgerald
Muse, Oklahoma
Article V Convention of States
http://www.cosaction.com/?recruiter_id=1022484