Hi,

I have a strange problem with Jaws 18 (latest version) 64-bit
running on Windows 10 when I use the command: - insert / spacebar
/ W. Prior to the last Jaws update to Jaws 2018 when using the
OCR command I could read the contents of the open window I was
on. Since loading the latest Jaws
2018 version, when I use the same OCR commands I get everything
read back to me including anything else that is sitting in the
background and not an open current window. In short, all I get is
a whole lot of things being read out instead of the screen I am
focused on. Can anyone help to sort this out?

Bernard