I couldn’t find that setting either to double check it. When you first start
Adobe acrobat reader, you do get that Accessibility wizard. I was a little bit
confused with that, but I did tell it to read all pages. But then there was
something about should I display continuously or as a single page. I picked
single page. Because I thought the telling if I wanted to read all pages even
in large documents where is sufficient. Now I can’t find the screen
Accessibility thing again to go through it. I’ve certainly done through the
menus and really can’t find it. Hopefully this jaws  control F will do it.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone