From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Steve
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2017 1:37 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] version 2018

Agreed about MSFT and IE.
But, this behavior has been occurring for at least a year; and it doesn't
occur when using other screen readers.
The problem is that it is not totally replicable; you can try the same thing

and it might only happen ten percent of the time.

I haven't had this issue with Googl3e Chrome, but since a lot of people
still use IE, it is frustrating that this problem is so widespread.