Thanks for this feedback.  It seems no one browser works best with latest Jaws
in all situations.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Fernando Gregoire
Sent: Saturday, December 2, 2017 8:59 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Best browser to use with Jaws

Theoretically, the three major browsers (IE, Firefox and Chrome) are fully
compatible with JAWS, and now JAWS 2018 and 18 with latest updates are starting
to provide Edje support. That last support is currently very unstable.
Personally, despite the Firefox Quantum disaster that I hope Mozilla will fix
soon, I find that the browser which offers, in conjunction, the best navigation
experience with JAWS is Firefox. Chrome would be the second, but there are
important Chrome issues handling edit boxes, especially on ritch text edit
controls. The advantage of using IE is that it is the core used by JAWS support
for virtual documents, so text selection and copying with Virtual PC cursor
work better than in other browsers.