So using quick settings and finding the word “copy, and changing that to the
setting that allows copying from the virtual viewer did work for me to select
and copy text for the most part in chrome.

Now I’m just got some live person issues to figure out.

But that’s a totally different beast.

With my best regards

Michael

Host of the your own pay podcast…