Rose, I sent a message to :
accessibil...@apple.com

I explained that the last three updates to the ICloud updates made the
interface inaccessible.
Hopefully all of us will write Apple!!!
Below  is Apple's response
John
Thank you for your email. We appreciate the feedback and wanted to let you
know that Apple is currently investigating this issue. We cannot comment on
when it may be resolved.

Apple Accessibility

On December 15, 2017 at 17:42:43 PM GMT, jrvaugh...@comcast.net wrote:

>To Whom it may concern:
>I am blind and I am a  Jaws screen reader user and the IPhone 5S and
updated to IPhone 8Plus.  Also use an IPad mini second generation.
>I use the ICloud on these devices and my two Toshiba Laptops running latest
version of Windows 10 Creators Fall edition.
>Unfortunately, the ICloud interface on my two computers have not been
readable by the screen reader for the last two releases of the ICloud
interface.
>I sure hope this problem can be fixed.  I am on the VIPhone list and there
are a number of users who rely on the ability to navigate the controls on
the ICloud interface.