I don't know how to do this in windows 10 because I still use Windows 7.
However this has been an issue with closing skype for quite some time. What I
do is close it from the windows explore taskbar on the desktop

"Every country has an idenity, history, customs,  and culture. It's a unique
landscape in determining how its people live, work and play.