Hi. New to the list, to Jaws and to computers. How do you stop a page from
refreshing when you are typing/ I'm on afew forums and All of them seem to
auto refresh! I have done the insert, typed "refresh" selected "off' and
then hit ok. I have also shut down and restarted the computer afew ties
since then. It still says the refresh feature is off. But everytime I start
typing, it either jumps lines, causing some really funky posts which I then
have to clean up, or kicks  me out of the type field completely. Did I miss
a step? Is iththe sites themselves? FS didn't have any further advice toher
than what I just did when I called them. Very frustrating. Thank you so
much.