thank you, and it's nice to know there's a person on here that doesn't see the tech angle for everything, like me, thanks again

-----Original Message----- From: matthew Dyer
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2018 5:04 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] [jaws] free email services

Hi,

I think what he is asking is if there are any free email services other than gmail and yahoo. I believe there is something called gmx, but have not used it in a while. There is also something called poste.de, but have not looked at it so don’’t really know. Doing a search for free email services should do the trick though and if I come acrosst any myself I will be sure to pass them on.. Thanks.

Matthew